2013-05-27

guadalupe again


There's something about this place. I don't know why but everytime I happen to be in Guadalupe, I meet great hot rod and kustom people. Remember when we came across Henry and his 1966 El Camino? Or that night when I took some pictures of Mark Garza's old 1957 Wagon? And I even had the opportunity to shoot his current ride, a beautiful 1946 Ford? This time we were on our way home from Paso Maria when we met Josh Carrillo having lunch in front of this great old brick wall. He's from Los Osos where he runs Carrillo Customs. So, I wonder who I'm gonna meet next time.






2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. Looks like some good stuff. I visit central calif. from time to time from Kansas and I always search out hot rod anything. Great find in this hot rod...happy searching and keep posting your finds...I have your page saved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Marc...great hanging out once again with you and Violetta..Gilbert "El Chubbs"

    ReplyDelete