2014-02-19

LOWTECH – The California Issue #1: preview 5


Time for a commercial break. There are only a few copies left of my book/magazine LOWTECH – The California Issue #1. Sales have been strong so far and the great feedback I got makes me dream about an Issue #2. Well not now, or next week. But I got some ideas spinning in my head and I'd love to turn them into printed paper. So stay tuned. And in case you were wondering what Issue #1 is all about, here's the full table of contents. Dig it? Get your copy here.

– Throttlers Picnic Burbank 2012
– Jake's 1953 Chevrolet Kustom
– Hot Rod Reunion Bakersfield 2012
– San Clemente Stories: Chad's Shop
– ACES Poker Run 2012
– Mooneyes X-Mas 2012
– Grand National Roadster Show 2013
– Dustin's 1934 Ford Coupe
– The HOT ROD Homecoming Show 2013
– Garza Kustoms, Nipomo
– Mooneyes, Santa Fe Springs
– Centerfold: Jim Kimbrough's 1956 Nomad
– San Clemente Stories: Roy's Studebomber
– Panel Beaters Union Show 2013
– West Coast Cruisin' Nationals, Santa Maria 2013
– Garry Odbert, Arroyo Grande
– King Of The Clubs, Barona Dragstrip 2013
– Coco Shinomiya's 1927 Roadster 
– Mercurys by the Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment