2012-06-26

out now: fuel magazine #10


Issue ten of the australian FUEL magazine is on sale now after the launch party this past weekend. FUEL is one of my favorite magazines mainly due to its eclectic mix of content and an incredibly high quality in every sense and aspect. So, being part of its tenth issue is a great honor to me and to be honest I'm proud as hell seeing my photography in the magazine. At least as happy as I am is my buddy Raphael whose infamous three window model A coupe got an 8 page feature. You can order your issue here or, even better, subscribe here. Tell Luke I sent you. Swiss residents can get their copy at Custom Parts & Wear.


This is the cover of issue ten. On the right is the limited edition Estevan Oriol cover copy.


Raphael's fantastic hot rod, shot in a back alley of Lucerne. Read the whole build story in issue ten of FUEL magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment